You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ezRUN?
- ezRUN is a program that allows you to choose from a select list of products and private label them at minimums as low as 24 pieces per SKU.
- What is the lead-time on the EZ RUN program?
- On average, ezRUN lead-time is about 3-4 weeks from receipt of deposit and final artwork.
- I do not have a design team. Can SDS handle my design?
- Yes, contact a sales representative for more details.
- How does label printing work?
- Contact a sales representative to help you navigate through the labeling process.
- Will I see price breaks with higher quantity orders?
- Yes! Ask your sales representative for a price break down.
- Why are not all products available for the 24 unit minimum?
- Many of our products are available at 24 piece minimums. These are items that are regularly produced and have inventory replenishments. Other items such as the new and trending products are made to order; therefore, they require a higher minimum.
- Can I order samples of in stock product?
- We offer full retail size samples at 30% off the retail size cost. Please let us know if you are interested in a sample order. Please complete our Sample Request form.
- Can I purchase your products without private labeling?
- Yes, we offer products in bulk.
- Do you have branded products?
- To view and purchase our branded products, please visit Home Spa Collection.
- Do you have USDA certified organic products?
- How do I know if my product is considered OTC and needs to be registered with FDA?
- Products are considered OTC if they have an active ingredient and the product is making a claim. (Think Sunscreens, Acne, Lightening, or pan relief products). Here is an article that provides further information. (https://www.fda.gov/cosmetics/cosmetics-laws-regulations/it-cosmetic-drug-or-both-or-it-soap)
- Do you offer regulatory compliance services?
- Yes! Please contact your sales representative for regulatory services.
- I am interested in developing a USDA Certified Organic formula. Can you do this?
- Yes. With a wide range of USDA Certified Organic products, we are equipped to develop certified organic products for you and guide you along the certification process. Please note you will need to register with a USDA certifier in order to claim that your product is organic. Contact your sales representative for more information about the process of having Spa De Soleil apply and register your products with a certifier.
- What are the different USDA Organic Claims I can make?
- Please refer to this fact sheet for an in-depth explanation. (Organic Cometic Fact Sheet)
- What are CCOF's Organic Labeling Guidelines?
- Download/View CCOF Organic Labeling Guidelines
- What are the fees for custom solutions services?
- As our custom solutions services will be tailored to your needs, your project manager will provide an initial quote upon reviewing your project requirements.
- Can I use your In-house formulations but customize my packaging and/or design?
- Of course! You may use any of our in-house formulations and work with our team to customize your brand packaging and/or design.
- What is the lead-time on Custom Formulation?
- Each project is unique. Contact your sales representative to understand the scope of your project and lead time.
- Does my custom formulation have to go through any testing?
- It may! Speak to your sales representative about your particular products to understand if and what testing is needed.
- I have a formula that I would like to use for my branded line. Can you manufacture and fill it at your facility?
- I am interested in custom formulation, where do I start?
- Fill out our New Customer Questionnaire and one of our project managers will contact you to further discuss your custom formulation needs. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What are the minimums for custom manufacturing?
- Custom manufacturing minimums start at 5,000 units per SKU.
- Do you offer Custom Packaging Sourcing?
- Yes! Contact your sales representative for details regarding sourcing fees and MOQs.
- Can you provide silk-screening for my packaging?
- Yes! Speak to your sales representative about MOQs.
- I am interested in having my branded products registered under the FDA. Can you help me with this process?
- Yes! Please check with your project manager for more information.
- What are your payment terms?
- We require a 50% deposit upon receipt of your PO. Remaining payment is due upon completion.
- What are your shipping terms?
- FOB - Sun Valley